Walk


 
In this lane,
i walk down all my steps,
Either feels like,
i am walking
thousands of years,
this earth,.
is my home,
all i do,
is just get all along,
i have noone,
and for one,
have been walking 
for many years,
from the centuries,
where,
i left my home,
many many years ago!

And now suddenly,
i remembered my home,
all it had,
was the greenary,
of the moment,
in the past,
the memory lane,
it had,
just like the one,
this one,
i am walking!

I don't know,
if i will ever return,
return to the fold,
return to my land
of gold,
Maybe it is already sanded,
just like the one
i travelled last
fifty years ago,
Alas, 
Years feels like days,
Decade feels like years,
Centuries feels like decades,
But,
All i do is walk,
The Home is Far behind,
The Destiny is Far ahead!
And to this man,
who i passed now,
is the soul of walk,
may we cross our path,
Path of our destiny,
Path of our dreamland,
intertwined,
intersected,
and,
Gone!

Post a Comment

0 Comments