Morning Hope!





A glimpse of hope,
one day stood beside me!
3 am in the morning,
waiting if i was really awake!
like an early bird
who just wants
to catch its prey
for itself,
for its children,
who are waiting
in the nest,
hoping,
their mother,
will come,
mouth full of the things
they can feed on,
hoping
so they could get full
hoping,
just like me
so i could get full
full of ideas,
full of invention
full of thoughts,
just
to drive
me,
myself,
my inner self
to the space
outer system!


Suddenly,
i was off the dream,
dream it was all,
and side,
laid the pen!
the notebook!
who resembled
like the hope,
the idea
that could change
me,
myself,
the universe,
and
all at once,
i resembled all this thought,
into a poem

A poem of hope,
into the galaxy
laid in my mind,
mind full of hope
and HOPE!
In the 3 AM
on a rainy Morning!
Morning
i will never forget!

Post a Comment

0 Comments